Friday, August 31, 2007
Merdeka is a word in the Malay language meaning independence. The term was significant during the anticolonialist and pro-independence movements of the colonies of Malaya, Singapore and Indonesia. It became a battle-cry for those demanding independence from the colonial administrations of the United Kingdom and Netherlands.
Today, 31 Aug 2007, Malaysians celebrate their 50th Merdeka Day.
I was surfing the net when I thought of searching for videos of Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago. I can't help it coz i really like this woman.
I voted for her when she ran as President (too bad she lost) and then for Senator. She will sure get my vote if ever she will run again for President, no questions asked.
I wanted to share these vids that I found on youtube.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Saturday, August 18, 2007
We' ve been friends for a long time ago. We come from the same alma mother. Actually, our paths crossed one time on another. But it'sonly now that I gave him a second look. I realized that beauty is in the eyes. The pulpbits of my heart went fast, really fast. Cute pala siya. And then, he came over with me. He said, "I hope you don't mine. Can I get your number?" Nag-worry ako. What if he doesn't give it back? He explained naman na it's so we could keep intact daw. Sabi ko, connect me if i'm wrong but are you asking me ouch? Nabigla siya. Sagot niya, The! Aba! Parang siya pa ang galit! Persona ingrata!!! Ang kapal niya! I cried buckles of tears. Na-guilty yata siya. Sabi niya, isipin mo na lang na this is a blessing in the sky. Irregardless daw of his feelings, we'll go ouch na rin. Now, we're so in love. Mute and epidemic na ang past. Thanks God we swallowed our fried. Kasi, I'm 33 na and I'm running our time. After 2 weeks, he plopped the question. "Will you marriage me?" I'm in a state of shocked. Kasi mantakin mo, when it rains, it's four! This is true good to be true. So siyempre, I said yes. Love is a many splendor. Pero nung inaayos ko na ang aming kasal, everything swell to pieces. Nag-di-dinner kami noon nang biglang sa harap ng aming table, may babaeng humirit ng, "Well, well, well. Look do we have here." What the fuss! The nerd ng babaeng yon! She said they were still on. So I told her, whatever is that, cut me some slacks! I didn't want this to get our hand kaya I had to sip it in the bud. She accused me of steeling her boyfriend. Ats if! I don't want to portrait the role of the other woman. Gosh, tell me to the marines! I told her, "please, mine you own business!" Who would believe her anyway? Dahil it's not my problem anymore but her problem anymore, tumigil na rin siya ng panggugulo. Everything is coming up daisies. I'm so happy. Even my boyfriend said liketwice. He's so supportive. Sabi niya, "Look at is this way. She's our of our lives." Kaya advise ko sa inyo - take the risk. You can never can tell. Just burn the bridge when you get there. Life is shorts. If you make a mistake, we'll just pray for the internal and external repose of your soul. I second emotion.
- Melanie Marquez
Thursday, August 16, 2007
PLs. check with mataerials side, I didn't keep the August invoice , if everybody ask for me send the monthly statements I will never end my work load futher more I only incharge mechanical part only , elecrical parts other P.I.C incharge.
I hope you can understand my satiation.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
I received the above email this morning from a person that I have been coordinating with. I don't get it why my email seems like a big deal to him. I was only asking for acknowledgement whether their side received the shipment that we made so that we can include it in our sales. I was only asking for ONE invoice and he can just plainly answer YES or NO!!! Good thing I was not tempted to reply to his email. Hay pangabuhi...
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Saturday, August 11, 2007
* I am the eldest son and I have 3 younger brothers and a sister
* I am a licensed ECE but working as a manufacturing planner which is not related to my course
* I am currently living alone, far away from home
* I am very choosy with the foods I eat
* I am an internet addict, cant live a day without surfing and chatting, online as long as I am at home
* I am a loner but sometimes I don’t like being alone
* I am lunatic / crazy / fool (need I say more my friends? hehehe)
* I enjoy cooking
* I enjoy traveling
* I enjoy listening to music and karaoke (u can’t take the mic off me… it’s mine, all mine hahaha!!)
* I enjoy watching movies, dvd’s Korean novelas, tv series and cartoons (yes, I still watch them)
* I enjoy reading (books, magazines, other people’s emails hehehe)
* I enjoy doing grocery and buying stuffs (but I hate spending my own money)
* I like being praised… all the time (who doesn’t?)
* I like my hair short… very short
* I like chocolate flavored ice cream
* I miss my family and relatives
* I miss my friends, old and new
* I miss eating typical Bacolod foods (laswa, KBL and many more)
* I miss having a vacation (and I need one right now)