Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am what I am…

* I am 28 years old, and getting younger ;)
* I am the eldest son and I have 3 younger brothers and a sister
* I am a licensed ECE but working as a manufacturing planner which is not related to my course
* I am currently living alone, far away from home
* I am very choosy with the foods I eat
* I am an internet addict, cant live a day without surfing and chatting, online as long as I am at home
* I am a loner but sometimes I don’t like being alone
* I am lunatic / crazy / fool (need I say more my friends? hehehe)
* I enjoy cooking
* I enjoy traveling
* I enjoy listening to music and karaoke (u can’t take the mic off me… it’s mine, all mine hahaha!!)
* I enjoy watching movies, dvd’s Korean novelas, tv series and cartoons (yes, I still watch them)
* I enjoy reading (books, magazines, other people’s emails hehehe)
* I enjoy doing grocery and buying stuffs (but I hate spending my own money)
* I like being praised… all the time (who doesn’t?)
* I like my hair short… very short
* I like chocolate flavored ice cream
* I miss my family and relatives
* I miss my friends, old and new
* I miss eating typical Bacolod foods (laswa, KBL and many more)
* I miss having a vacation (and I need one right now)

No comments: